If you are looking for a top notch real estate agents look no further! The agents in our office think outside of the BOX and focus on you and YOUR needs. We offer what most of the other agencies in the area cannot. Creativity, Listing Package Options, unsurpassed marketing exposure & exceptional service. Expertise in luxury lake homes,lake homes,luxury homes, residential single family,condos, vacant land,foreclosures and investment properties. Serving all of WISCONSIN
Thursday, October 15, 2015
Looking for a home with a porch that’s perfect for trick-or-treaters?
Halloween Decorations: 5 Reminders to Be a Good Neighbor
Halloween’s a great time of year to get to know your neighbors. Decorating for the holiday can be a fantastic way to express your creativity, but don’t forget common sense. A few reminders:
1. Kids can scare easily. Remember, on Halloween night and during the weeks leading up to the fun, young children will see your decorations. Skip the carnivorous bunny rabbits and too-realistic skeletons.
2. Be mindful with volume (and song selection). Be respectful if you play scary music on Halloween night or use display motion-activated decorations with soundtracks. Trick-or-treaters in the next county do not need to hear “Monster Mash” on repeat. And your neighbors certainly don’t want to hear it past midnight, at the latest.
3. Check in with the HOA. Before you invest in constructing the best zombie apocalypse your neighborhood has ever witnessed, make sure your HOA doesn’t have any restrictions around decorations, lights or sound effects.
4. Choose family-friendly themes. Have fun but don’t offend the neighbors. Avoid things like fake tombstones with real politicians’ names or decorations featuring religious icons.
5. The witching hour ends at midnight. Please try to take down decorations shortly after the holiday. Don’t despair, it will soon be time for winter holiday decorations.
Looking for a home with a porch that’s perfect for trick-or-treaters? A buyer’s agent can help