Thursday, March 31, 2016

What do I love about my Job?


I Look at my job as more of a lifestyle, not everybody can say that but that is why I love my job. I love that I have Flexibility, Support, Technology and a Team of agents that go out of their way to help each other so Everyone is successful! 

The fact that I have a working Broker that has experienced or will guide me through the challenges, good or bad make things much simpler! 

Every job has it's ups and downs but helping people of different aspects of life find their home and see the smile at closing makes it all worth it! 

I am proud to say I am a REALTOR, I follow the REALTOR code of ethics, I exceed my customer/clients expectations and I love what I do!

Considering a career in Real Estate? Contact me today! 920.988.0048


http://www.ambershomefinder.com/contact/


Amber Castonguay

Direct: 920-988-0048
Text: 920-988-0048
Fax: 866-211-2826

RE/MAX Realty Center
357 W Wisconsin Ave
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
Office: 262-567-2455

Connect With Me

Find Me on Facebook Connect with me on LinkedIn Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Google+ Active Rain Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Trulia

No comments:

Post a Comment