Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Lac La Belle-Oconomowoc, WI, a great place for everyone!

Wisconsin has lots of beautiful lakes, check out some facts about  Lac La Belle in Oconomowoc, WI

If you are looking for a lake where you can "do it all" Lac La Belle is the lake for you! This is a 1154 acre lake with plenty of room for everyone! Maximum depth is 45 ft deep and there is a public boat landing. If you plan on visiting Lake Country, this Lake is not one to pass up!

http://dnr.wi.gov/lakes/lakepages/LakeDetail.aspx?wbic=848800&page=facts


Lac La Belle is Located in the heart of Oconomowoc, WI and has something for everyone to do!  

http://dnr.wi.gov/lakes/lakepages/LakeDetail.aspx?wbic=848800&page=facts

If you are looking for a lake home or want to sell your lake home, contact me today. I can help by showing you any home on the market listed by any company.  If you are considering selling the I can provide you with a FREE Comparable market analysis and show you how I can get you TOP dollar for you house, call today! 920.988.0048

  

Amber Castonguay

Direct: 920-988-0048
Text: 920-988-0048
Fax: 866-211-2826

RE/MAX Realty Center
357 W Wisconsin Ave
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
Office: 262-567-2455

Connect With Me

Find Me on Facebook Connect with me on LinkedIn Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Google+ Active Rain Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Trulia

No comments:

Post a Comment